The Point team cares deeply about the quality of your experience when visiting us, and wish you to leave looking and feeling fantastic! We also care deeply about our planet, and collaborate with the Green Salon Collective, who recycle or repurpose all waste products that we produce in our working day
However, to ensure that your experience with us runs smoothly, there are a few policies and guidelines that we’d like you to be mindful of when making your booking………….
- You can move or cancel your booking with us, up to 24 hours prior to your appointment. However, if you cancel after this time, or do not show up for your booking, you will be charged 50% of the total value of your appointment.
- A skin sensitivity test is required at least 48 hours prior to any first time colour service. This is also necessary for anyone who hasn’t had any colour service in the last 6 months.
- A 50% booking fee is requested from all new clients making appointments for colour services. This is requested at the point of consultation/skin test or over the phone within 48 hours of that skin test.
- All colour services are finished off with a £10 Express Dry by one of our assistants. However, we do recommend that you pre book a blow dry or haircut with one of our stylists to show the best results of your colour service.
- At the point of booking, we also offer the option of a ‘Silent Service’ appointment’, for those who prefer to relax, without the pressure or need to talk to their stylist.
- We care deeply about our planet, and via our collaboration with Green Salon Collective, we aim to recycle or repurpose all waste produced during our working day. This includes your hair, foil, chemical waste, metal tubes, cans, plastics and PPE. A Green Fee of £2 is added to each client’s bill, as their contribution to the carbon footprint created by their hair appointment. Your support in this, is hugely appreciated
We aim to offer the best personal service and experience for each and every client when they visit us. Our clients come back time and time again, so we know that we’re doing something right., but we’re also humble enough to know, that we’re only as good as your last visit…..
Our clients like us because…
Our team is:
• Welcoming, approachable, and accommodating
• Stylish, creative and unpretentious
• Highly professional and experienced
Our salon is:
• Calming and relaxing
• Great atmosphere
• Sustainable eco friendly environment
• Great central location
• Extended opening hours
Our services are:
• Biodynamic Cruelty free products
• Competitively priced
• Personable and tailored to your needs
• Consistent high quality
“The stylists are always receptive to my ideas about my hair, and at the same time they are so experienced that they give great advice.”
“I can’t ever see myself going to another hairdresser.”
We look forward to welcoming you at The Point. If you’d like to book an appointment you can do so through our online appointments system or by calling 01273 693833 or 819538